For me, Apple's policy is quite odd, since I don't want to sell my application or let other people use it. I just want to use it for my research and for fun. Thus, I have to find some other way to do it.
Some smart people who are familiar with MAC OS X and unix programming already found the way to run applications without developer sign. The steps are as follows.
- iPhone/Touch shoud be hacked and something like OpenSSH should be installed. Cydia makes it easy.
- Write your own code and build it for iPhone platform. (Build target architecture is arm6)
- There are three tips to bypassing code sign issues : (www.saurik.com/id/8)
- Copy your application to iPhone/Touch's 'Applications' folder.
- If you don't see your application on the spring board, please reboot your device.
- Now, do you see your application on the spring board ? Click it to run.